Mission: To imitate 27 watercolor paintings I've selected, shown in the slideshow to the right (water-me-colors) or to the page above (paintings), in 123 days.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Every artist was first an amatuer.

Finally. I've been dreaming about making a blog like this one since. ..yesterday. aw. hahaha. since I saw the film Julie and Julia. Now, I have the opportunity because a blog is required for our class. It's so convenient really, to do what you love to do and get grades for it. Thanks Ma'am! hahaha.
Just to make things clear, the main reason why I created this blog is for me to enhance whatever painting skills I have. Ooor to find out if I do have those skillz. Soon when I accomplish this, if I feel like it, I'll continue on with oil painting and charcoal sketching but for now, the medium I'll be using is watercolor cause it's easy and affordable and as I've mention, I have TWENTY SEVEN watercolor paintings to paint. So I have this 107-day challenge to motivate me and if my calculations are correct, I have approximately 3 days to finish each painting. Wish me luck! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment